- Do you sell to the public?
We are sale representatives and sell to the trade only. If you are interested in finding a store near you that carries one of our lines please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try our best to find a store near you.
- What is your minimum order?
Each line/manufacturer has a different minimum opening and reorder amount. The average opening order is approximately $250.00
- What is your lead time?
This depends on which Manufacturer you order from. On average, our Manufacturers ship between 3 to 6 weeks.
- What types of payment do you accept?
Joanne & Company does not process any payments directly. We send your payment information to the Manufacturer direct. All of our Manufacturers accept VISA and MASTERCARD. Some Manufacturer’s accept COD, American Express, or Proforma. Manufacturer’s that accept terms usually require a customer to apply for terms after 1-3 orders have been prepaid with a Credit Card. Please note, not all manufacturers give terms.
- What are your best sellers?
Product sales vary by area and Manufacturer. For more information be sure to ask your local rep or contact us at Joanne & Co. directly.
- How do I order?
First, if you are a new customer or a current customer needing to update your information please fill out the Customer Profile completely.Next there are a few options:
- Call your local rep or Joanne and Company to place the order over the phone.
- Download the Joanne and Company Order form here. Fill out the order form and email it to your local sales rep or to Sales@joanneandcompany.com.
- You can download the Order form and fax it to 213-748-4305 (fax).
- It is also ok to use your own form to submit an order. Please be sure all billing, shipping, and payment information is on the order.
- Can I visit the showroom?
Absolutely, we encourage it! The Joanne & Co showroom is opened M-F 9AM to 5PM. Come see the many lines we represent! While catalogs are great, a hands on experience really helps most buyers with purchasing decisions.We are located at 1933 S Broadway, Suite #340 (3rd floor), Los Angeles, CA 90007.
- What do I need to visit your showroom in the LA MART?
The LA MART is open to the trade only. To receive a Badge you will need a photo id, business card, and 2 of the following: reseller’s license, federal tax certificate, yellow page listing, store lease, trade publication advertisement, and or a business check.
- How can i submit my product for representation?
The best way to submit your line for possible representation is to email us your contact information and website address to email@example.com. If a website is not available yet, please send a catalog to Joanne & Co, 1933 S. Broadway Suite #340, Los Angeles, CA 90007. Please DO NOTsend us any samples, as they will not be returned.
- How can I become a Joanne and Company Account Manager?
Please check our Account Manager page to see what area we are hiring in. If your territory is not available
please feel free to email or fax us your resume for future reference. We currently represent
California, Arizona, Nevada, and Hawaii.